Monday, May 13, 2013

Trust.

After going through an irregular sequence of living consequences as well as searching/pondering through everything over and over, I suppose i have learned quite a lot. Positives and Negatives.

Trust is something entirely precious that you can bestow upon someone that you truly care for with them caring for you in return. Though sometimes, caring is lesser than love and that love is a much more deeper feeling deep inside that coincides with care. But care can sometimes never coincide with love.
I understood as well that without trust, love and care are simply feelings that you convey without any sort of basis to it. With love comes care and with love and care comes trust. It is something that i am still struggling with but at the same time, it is something that i am learning to appreciate more than just in wording or spoken word.

To trust is difficult but also easily done blindly.
To trust is to carry it with you with sincerity in your heart.
And although there are many obstacles in life that comes in between,
I learned to trust the most important person in my life. A person so strong inside and out, who would smile when things get rough and hold my hand through everything. To speak of soulmates would be accurate but i'll keep the details to myself of this perfect person i am blessed with.

I really do love you, A.

Thinking of continuing living on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment